Monday, July 25, 2011

Circle Lenses: GEO Angel Green, GEO Series Xtra: Lotus Green, Sunflower Brown, Morning Glory Blue. Revew


Hi Everybody!!!  Greeting to the beautiful blogger -ME!!! :P Actually I used a lot of photoshop, but only because I have a lot of acne scars. I did not touch eye area so you will have idea how contacts look, and what is the pattern. I am going to review GEO Circle Lenses: Angel Green, GEO Series Xtra: Lotus Blue, Sunflower Brown, Morning Glory Green.









GEO Angel Green is only 14 mm. Very close to average diameter of average eye. Effect of bigger eye achieved through black circle and green pattern. Next picture is picture of Angel Green too. 


GEO Angel Green




Comfort (5 comeos):

Dramatic change:


Color visability:

Enlargement:











Lotus Blue. Series Flower. Obviously it has bigger diameter of 15 mm. 
They have very beautiful pattern. Unfortunately color blue is really dark, the fact that my eye is hooded does not help. Hooded eye gives more shade, so it is even darker. (You can tell how hard I am working on opening my eye very wide, so you will be able to have view of the blue pattern). This color and pattern is definitely for light colored European eyes. (or for dark eyed people who  wants very settle change). It looks very good with brown eyeshadow, create really pretty contrast.


Lotus Blue. Series Xtra.

Comfort (5 comeos):

Dramatic change:

Color visability:

Enlargement:






Sunflower Brown, Usually people who buys brown circle lenses are looking for settle change and noticeable enlargement, Sunflower Brown does that very well. Pattern almost unnoticeable. 
So even though I rated it 4 of 5 in Dramatic Change and Color visibility. I am very pleased with the results.

Sunflower Brown

Comfort (5 comeos):

Dramatic change:

Color visability:

Enlargement:





Morning Glory Green. Do I have to comment? It is gorgeous


Morning Glory Green


Comfort (5 comeos):

Dramatic change:

Color visability:

Enlargement:






3 comments:

  1. the morning glory green is quite beautiful but I think my fave is the lotus blue lens. it has such a lovely pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. circle lenses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me. colored contact lenses

    ReplyDelete